Create opportunities to share experiences in honest and appropriate ways by leveraging vulnerability.
Demonstrating positive vulnerability reduces emotional labour for your team members and makes it easier for them to be themselves at work. This course will show you how to facilitate a positive vulnerability session with your team and provide examples of what positive vulnerability looks like in a professional environment.
- Adopting the mindset of positive vulnerability.
- Understanding what positive vulnerability is and what it’s not.
- Manage and alleviate emotional labour.
- Create a positive mindset in others using our own vulnerability.
- Facilitating positive vulnerability with six guiding principles.
Participants will walk away with strategies to:
- Develop an authentic way to check-in with your team that builds trust and psychological safety.
- Create opportunities for teams to share their experiences, both good and challenging, appropriately.
- Make space for employees to bring their whole selves to work.