On this episode of One Step Beyond, Aram is joined by John LaCroix – Walmart’s Creative Director. John knows how to hustle, and it easy to see when you hear even a portion of his career path. From an early age, he was wholesaling candy and marking it up on the playground. When he found punk, he found the soundtrack to his life of chasing danger. Through his time in the band Ten Yard Fight, he found that change doesn’t happen with just one person, but from many. What do you do when, time and time again, you’re unhappy with where you are? You never give up.
In this episode, we talk about:
• Imposter syndrome and it’s effects at a young age
• The gifts and barriers of ADHD in life and profession
• Working to change how others perceive you
• Goals based on passion, not perception
• Making absolute change in the corporate world
• Advice for people on the verge of giving up professionally
• Using discontent to create new challenges
Never lose your Cadence. Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive coaching tips, Cadence Leadership news, and all our latest blog posts.